Old February 19th 10, 11:18 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Two hour Central line shut down during evening rush hour

On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 11:44:48 +0000
David Cantrell wrote:
It wouldn't be cheating, because I have an iPhone app to look it up for
me, so if I *had* needed to know, then I would have looked it up there
and then. Or, if I were technologically crippled,

You mean if you weren't an "oooh shiny!" fashion victim with more money than
sense?

useful maps and timetables at the bus stop, or ask a member of staff.

So you think you'll find out how to get from white city to epping by bus
from any of the above given it'll probably involve a minimum of 2 seperate
routes (but more like 3 or 4)?

B2003