Old February 20th 10, 08:03 PM posted to uk.transport.buses,uk.transport.london
Dominic Dominic is offline

Default Eurobus Express coaches still operating?

A few years ago I used to regularly see Bova Futuras belonging to
Eurobus Express in London. They were a new rival to Eurolines, and
their timetable leaflets were available at Victoria Coach Station. I
never travelled with them, and I've not seen them for a while now.
Were they a UK or foreign based company, and are they still operating?
Thanks, Dominic