Old February 21st 10, 08:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Barry Tom Barry is offline

Default Overcharged on Oyster?

MIG wrote:

Tom

How did you get from Leicester Square to Waterloo?

Walked across Hungerford Bridge, it was a nice day and we'd ended up in
a pub behind the Strand anyway. My reasoning was that this would save
£1.10 and get me some fresh air and exercise...

I am guessing that
it's not all showing up on the history yet, but that the £3.20 is a
combined LU NR fare from Leicester Square to Turnham Green, involving
mutliple OSI at Waterloo and no actual distance travelled on NR.

That shows all the trips I took on the day, it's not obvious that I
spent about 45 seconds inside the NR barriers at Waterloo though.

Tom