Old February 21st 10, 07:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Taxi insurance for multiple people?

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 10:18:37 +0000, Paul Terry
wrote:

However, if a company is willing to take a booking for just "a car to
Heathrow" without the knowledge that there are five passengers, two of
whom require child seats and one of whom is disabled, and that there is
a wheelchair, eight large suitcases, two pairs of skis, a double bass
and a guide dog among the party, everyone is going to be disappointed if
a Ford Escort turns up for the job.

I don't think I ever saw an Escort as a taxi. But I would say it's
generally down to the passenger to say when booking if a fairly
standard-sized saloon car won't do, as that's what you generally get
if you don't specify anything else.

Neil

--
Neil Williams