Old February 22nd 10, 10:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default New motorway opened in Cricklewood

Mizter T wrote:

Not having really followed such things, to what extent has LB Barnet
actively gone around removing speed bumps? (Street view suggests
Lichfield Rd didn't have speed bumps in summer '08 at least, but there
appears to be one or maybe speed tables.)

I don't think they have actively removed any, but I don't think they have
reinstated any when the roads have been resurfaced.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.