Old February 23rd 10, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ganesh Sittampalam Ganesh Sittampalam is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

On 23 Feb, 12:02, Paul Corfield wrote:
I am reliably informed (via an internal notice) that the first 3 car
DLR trains have entered service today. *MIG can now go and conclude
his "3 car" hunting expedition ;-)

There was a message on the whiteboard at Bank today that I thought
said "please use the full length of the platform" - though I had to
read it in a bit of a hurry while being swept past it, so I'm not 100%
sure. I thought this might mean they'd had a sudden switchover to 3
car trains, but was sadly disappointed!

Ganesh