Old February 23rd 10, 12:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Petrov[_2_] Martin Petrov[_2_] is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 04:02:41 -0800, Paul Corfield wrote:

I am reliably informed (via an internal notice) that the first 3 car DLR
trains have entered service today. MIG can now go and conclude his "3
car" hunting expedition ;-)

Damn you! I thought I'd be first one in with this, having picked it up
the newspaper under Canary Wharf while picking up my lunch (Chicken and
Veg Broth and cheese and pickle baguette from Eat, if you're interested)

http://www.docklands24.co.uk/content...ws/story.aspx?
brand=Docklands&category=news&tBrand=docklands&tCa tegory=znews&itemid=WeED23%
20Feb%202010%2010%3A53%3A19%3A520

It's the front page story on the physical edition.

I too will be loitering at Canary Wharf longer than I need to tonight in
the hope of spotting one.