Old February 24th 10, 07:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

Ganesh Sittampalam wrote:
On 23 Feb, 16:56, MIG wrote:
On 23 Feb, 12:02, Paul Corfield wrote:

I am reliably informed (via an internal notice) that the first 3 car
DLR trains have entered service today. *MIG can now go and conclude
his "3 car" hunting expedition ;-)

--
Paul C
via Google

Didn't spot one on a very short trip today. *Tomorrow it will have to
be, to see if I can bag one of the blighters for my wall.

I am guessing that they may all be the 07/09 units? *Both weekend test
runs I saw were.

I just missed one (it?) at Bank today. All new units. It seemed to be
having some problems - the next train ran quite slowly and got stopped
at Westferry and then just outside Canary Wharf because the three car
train was making poor progress. Problems with stopping points,
perhaps? It seems they are using different platform positions for the
fronts of the two car and three car trains.

Ganesh

I've seen two this morning, both new kind, both destination Lewisham.
one on the upnunder and one at Shadwell.