Old February 25th 10, 11:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

On Feb 25, 12:05*pm, Martin Petrov
wrote:

I've seen two this morning, both new kind, both destination Lewisham.
one on the upnunder and one at Shadwell.

I'd like to also add myself to the "3LR spotter" list. Canary Wharf,
pulling out towards Heron Quays, new rolling stock, 9:15-ish.

As with all these things, actually seeing one was something of an anti-
climax. It's a slightly longer version of what I've been getting on for
years.

I think the more interesting thing to observe has been what has
already happened, i.e. the platform lengthening and how it has been
done in various places.

That, and observing that one has a bit more breathing space on peak
DLR trains.