Old February 26th 10, 11:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Alex[_3_] Alex[_3_] is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

A lot of site
clearance has taken place near Pudding Mill Lane - I assume for
Crossrail tunnel bores and DLR station moving.

The cleared space is for Olympics' parking (it was cleaned in
2007-2008). I'd imagine it will be reused for Crossrail after 2012.

I hope they also got rid of industrial cleaning company that was
located right next to Pudding Mill Station (it was NOT marked for
demolition on initial places distributed to locals in 2007) -
otherwise Olympics Park will smell of freshly rotting cooking fat.