Old February 27th 10, 09:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

In message , at 22:53:53 on
Fri, 26 Feb 2010, Paul Corfield remarked:

Well it seems I had a similar idea to Mr Perry.

The DLR ride was incidental to my trip to see a client. Last time I
went, Bank Station (DLR) was closed so I had to use Jubilee Line (+walk)
instead; but DLR is my preferred method.

A lot of site clearance has taken place near Pudding Mill Lane

You can also see (from the DLR trains) building work started in the
vicinity of the Crossrail Station at Canary Wharf.