Old February 27th 10, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Oyster a real time waster

In message , Clive Page
writes

I then asked for a journey record to be emailed me - this apparently
takes "up to 48 hours". This is again a ridiculous use of modern
technology. There is no reason why this cannot be provided instantly.

I guess they have to allow for the fact that a passenger may have used a
bus - Oyster data from buses can only be downloaded when the vehicle
returns to the garage, and is not available instantly.
--
Paul Terry