Old February 27th 10, 03:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

"Alex" wrote in message

A lot of site
clearance has taken place near Pudding Mill Lane - I assume for
Crossrail tunnel bores and DLR station moving.

The cleared space is for Olympics' parking (it was cleaned in
2007-2008). I'd imagine it will be reused for Crossrail after 2012.

Crossrail's website suggests the work [on the portal] will start in Jul 2009
and be completed by June 2012. AIUI the DLR station gets resited somewhat
south of the existing position to allow for the new Crossrail tracks [which
are in cut and cover as far as the River Lee], with the diverted up slow
line into Liverpool St crossing over.

Paul S