Old February 28th 10, 05:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Oyster a real time waster

On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:00:32 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

I have no expectation that Oyster will ever be 100% perfect - I don't
expect that to be true for HK or Singapore either.

I think it may be - but it's only because Singapore don't do anything
"clever" like Oyster does. Oyster is, so far as I'm aware, by far the
most complex of these schemes, so it is going by definition to have
more difficulties.

Neil

--
Neil Williams