Old February 28th 10, 07:11 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Scott Paul Scott is offline

Default ELL Stock in Place

Peter Smyth wrote:
"Paul Scott" wrote in message

The timetables for Mon 24th May are starting to creep into the
various journey planners now.
A search for times from Sydenham to New Cross gate on SN's website
produced
these, continuing to either London Bridge (SN) or Dalston Junction
(LO):

Typical Peak Hour:

08:09 08:19 SN starts ??? via Norwood Jn 08:18 08:28 SN starts
Victoria, via Crystal Palace
08:28 08:38 SN starts ??? via Crystal Palace
08:39 08:49 SN starts ??? via Norwood Jn
08:47 08:57 SN starts ??? via Crystal Palace
08:54 09:04 SN starts Victoria, via Crystal Palace

I'm having dificulty pinning down where some of the SN services start
from
unfortunately, maybe they just start at Norwood Jn?

Thought the times so far might be useful in the context of this
thread though...

The off-peak Southern service will be
2tph London Bridge - London Victoria (via Crystal Palace)
2tph London Bridge - Caterham

Thanks for that info, but it was really the morning peak service origin
stations that I couldn't easily work out.

I've done a bit more experimenting with the SN planner, and in the peak
hour, all four of the SN services running via Crystal Palace towards London
Bridge seem to come from Streatham Hill, but only the normal 2 tph all the
way from Victoria. Can the two odd services (the 3rd and 5th in list above)
be starting at Streatham Hill - as they don't appear at Balham at all?

Also, the SL RUS suggested there would be four services in the peak starting
at Norwood Jn, (I'd forgotten that) - but I can only find the two I've
listed above. Does the team agree that the Caterham service still runs, but
non stop from Norwood Jn in the peak period?

(I've deleted the LO services in the list above because they appear pretty
much as expected)...

Paul S