Old February 28th 10, 11:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default OSI problem auto-corrected

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Surely the first thing the system should do if a journey involving an
OSI times out is to check if undoing the OSI assumption makes the
journey appear logical? In the OP's example the clue is that what it
thinks is one journey starts and ends at the same station!

I'm not sure the system architecture has the capacity to untangle
things like that - ultimately though I dunno, I'm just an observer.

Isn't it high time it did, at least to some extent, though?

--
Colin Rosenstiel