Old January 11th 04, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Adams Bob Adams is offline

Default OY.....ster

In message , Alek
writes
Hey.
I believe Hizzonor The Mayuh is on BBC Radio London`s John Gaunt show
tomorow and Gaunty is seeking questions,observations or just mad stuff to
put to the fellow on-air.
This represents an ideal opportunity to find out if the Capitals First
Citizen is fully au-fait with OYster or whether like many within TfL he is
simply "Sucking and Seeing"...?

I would suggest that what we have on this newsgroup is pretty unique.
Not only do we have a regular poster who was part of the Oyster design
but we also have a (bit touchy) front line staff member who is trying to
make sense of the Oyster rules.

The fact that both of them are finding it confusing tells me that it is
unrealistic to expect Ken to know any more than what the PR releases
tell him. (Which as we all know - is not a lot!)

--
Bob Adams (email to )