Old January 11th 04, 10:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default OY.....ster

Bob Adams wrote:

In message , Alek
writes
Hey.
I believe Hizzonor The Mayuh is on BBC Radio London`s John Gaunt show
tomorow and Gaunty is seeking questions,observations or just mad stuff to
put to the fellow on-air.
This represents an ideal opportunity to find out if the Capitals First
Citizen is fully au-fait with OYster or whether like many within TfL he is
simply "Sucking and Seeing"...?

I would suggest that what we have on this newsgroup is pretty unique.

but we also have a (bit touchy) front line staff member

I don't think that's very fair.