Old March 2nd 10, 08:38 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Stephen Furley Stephen Furley is offline

Default Chiltern Chairman Challenge Evergreen 4 - send your suggestionsto Captain Deltic!

On 2 Mar, 20:57, "Graham Harrison"
wrote:

Ahhh double deck trains. * Would be nice but we have a problem with loading

I rode on one on Friday, between Long Island City and Jamaica. I'm
not keen on them, slow for passengers to board and alight, you need to
keep going up and down stairs at each vehicle end to walk through the
train, can only have doors at the vehicle ends.