Old March 3rd 10, 01:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Taxi insurance for multiple people?

On Mar 3, 1:59*pm, "Basil Jet"
wrote:

Mizter T wrote:
And then I always feels a bit harsh after posting something like the
above... problem being is that it's basically what I thought. Perhaps
it could have been expressed in more temperate tones.

I don't mind being called "simply ****ing mental",
in fact, I wish my psychiatrist would be as polite as you.

Though wasn't calling you that, that was what how I was characterising
your comments - important distinction! Probably an unnecessary
outburst on my part anyway, as I don't really take your comments such
as those upthread to literally mean what they say... but perhaps I
should... and maybe sometimes I do... aah the delights of ambiguity,
all adds to the entertainment value I suppose...