Old March 3rd 10, 07:58 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Taxi insurance for multiple people?

On Mar 3, 8:32*pm, Tom Anderson wrote:

On Wed, 3 Mar 2010, Mizter T wrote:

On Mar 3, 1:24pm, Mizter T wrote:

On Mar 3, 12:45�pm, "Basil Jet"
wrote:
[snip]
I have a suspicion that the major motive behind minicab licensing
was to facilitate corruption by public service managers. [...]

That's simply nuts, so much so that I have to assume you're simply
trying to provoke, because I can't think that any sane person would
believe that. Advance-trolling, as it were!

^^^
Advanced-trolling, even!

When Labour brags about how much they have spent on the NHS, they
know that much of that money is going straight into manager's pockets,
tax-free, all of whom will vote Labour.

The whole affair was a disgrace (though I'm not expertly acquainted on
all the details). But the above comment - that the Labour government/
party approves of NHS funds ending up as backhanders to corrupt
managers - is simply ****ing mental.

And then I always feels a bit harsh after posting something like the
above... problem being is that it's basically what I thought. Perhaps
it could have been expressed in more temperate tones.

Plenty of time to be temperate when you're dead. Right now, you're on usenet.

Fairs.