Old March 4th 10, 06:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default What is the 969 bus for?

In message , Arthur
Figgis writes

Given the absence of such strategically vital bus links as the N213,
presumably there is a really good reason for the 969 to exist - but
what is it?

As said by Barry, it is a remnant of the mobility bus network. FWIW, it
passes the end of my road on its infrequent visits, and I don't think
I've ever seen anybody on board.

I think I might sound like Margaret Thatcher on the Chelsea-Hackney line
if I asked why anyone from Whitton should ever want to go to Asda in
Putney Vale.
--
Paul Terry