Old March 5th 10, 07:18 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
m1ss_wh1te m1ss_wh1te is offline

Default Chiltern Chairman Challenge Evergreen 4 - send your suggestionsto Captain Deltic!

On 5 Mar, 20:11, Jamie Thompson wrote:

On a tangent...I do wonder why the Buckingham Railway Centre
never bothered trying to rebuild the line north so they'd have
somewhere to run their rolling stock. I would've imagined that running
between Buckingham and Quainton road would've been a good line length
to operate, with little operational railway concerns.

They struggle to operate the length they presently have. Worse than
Didcot!