Old March 7th 10, 06:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default What is the 969 bus for?

On 05/03/2010 08:01, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:24 pm, Mizter wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:11 pm, Paul wrote:

Is (the real world) Mr Figgis is actually involved in the real world
campaign? (I dare say it was meant as a figure of speech, but one
never knows.)

I thought it might attract a bite :-)

I don't know if he was involved in the Facebook campaign that sprang
up

I went to their rally, but felt very very old amongst them. Somehow I
suspect the people involved weren't the sort to be reading transport
Usenet groups (though if the young lady who had the clipboard is an
anorak type, and is reading this...)

Anyway, I now know what the 969 is for, so thanks to everyone. I can
impress people in pubs or something.
--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK