Old March 7th 10, 07:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Hughes[_2_] Mike Hughes[_2_] is offline

Default London Black Cabbies learning to keep quiet, but...

In message , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
In message . li, Tom
Anderson writes

When you've detailed your experience I'll let you know just where I
was trained and to what level. (hint: Hendon)

Bloody hell, you're a cabbie *and* a rozzer? With people skills like
that, you should consider a job as Prime Minister.

I'm sure Mike didn't say (or imply) that; just the level of training
that he's experienced.

No, but he is right :-)

--
Mike Hughes
at home in Tarring, West Sussex, England