Old March 8th 10, 10:28 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected][_2_] jonporter1052@btinternet.com[_2_] is offline

Default BAA & HEX/CONnect Cash In On Tube Line Closure

On 8 Mar, 11:16, wrote:
On Mar 7, 8:56*pm, CJB wrote:

Instead BAA was charging the usual full-price rip-off fares it

normally does for its tatty and worn trains into outer London.

???? What trains are these then? I thought they were quite new

Plus how would he know? I thought he refused to use them. They were
fine in January when I last used them, wearing very well considering
they are in line for an internal refresh.