Old March 8th 10, 10:42 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ivor The Engine Ivor The Engine is offline

Default BAA & HEX/CONnect Cash In On Tube Line Closure

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:08:22 +0000 (UTC), d
wrote:

The only reason they can still charge extortionate fares is because there
are enough mugs willing to pay them.

Are you talking about HEx, or taxi firms?

What are the cheapest options for getting into central London from
Heathrow? Unless you are fortunate to have someone drive you there in
their own vehicle then there is a cost involved - public transport,
taxi, car parking or landing fees for your private plane.

Boltar World is a very odd place. I'm glad I live in the real one.