Old March 8th 10, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Oyster travelcard oddity

Michael R N Dolbear wrote:

And if the level of publicity about OEPs at stations served by SWT is
similar to National Express ones, how is the layperson going to hear
about
OEPs?

Every SWT station got the "Oyster PAYG on NR" leaflet on its rack which
has OEP information (just like the LU leaflet with the same title).

I can't say the leaflets leapt out at me when I was last at Waterloo or
Ewell West, to take two extreme cases. And it's all very well being buried
in a leaflet but are there any posters up around ticket offices that
actually try to grab passengers' attention?