Old January 12th 04, 06:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Pat Duffy Pat Duffy is offline

Default Find a name get the answer

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 14:30:03 +0000, Paul Corfield
wrote:

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004 13:51:46 -0000, "Anon"
wrote:

Large amounts of employees in Tfl including underground management have
e.mail access. The formula is simple:

[snip]

All very lovely except that all queries from the public have to be
referred to the Press and Public Relations office to ensure they are
logged, tracked and answered by the correct person within the
organisation. I would never answer an E Mail on work matters sent to me
directly by a member of the public to my work address without complying
with the required policy.

Yeah but if forwards a message from the
public to the customer services dept, then presumably it actually gets
actioned, whereas messages directly from the public appear to go in
the bin.