Old March 9th 10, 08:31 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected][_2_] jonporter1052@btinternet.com[_2_] is offline

Default BAA & HEX/CONnect Cash In On Tube Line Closure

On 9 Mar, 10:34, Ivor The Engine wrote:
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 09:31:38 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

I've never yet had a problem with a minicab turning up late or getting lost.
The same with black cabs.

Lucky you. *I've had a minicab driver that thought Manchester Airport
was off the M62 (it's the M56) and was heading for Warrington before I
could point out he was going the wrong way. *It added 22 miles to the
journey.

I can trump that, Black cab driver heading out of London towards
Heathrow Terminal 4, straddled the lane in front of our patrol car.
Had three in the back. He was still ****ed from the night before.