Old March 10th 10, 07:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default DLR 3 car trains

On 25 Feb, 19:13, MIG wrote:
On 25 Feb, 09:59, Mudchute wrote:

Saw a new 3 car train at Greenwich about 2330 last night but did see
one formed of the old stock when they were doing passenger-less test
operations a couple of months ago.

I'm glad they've gone for variable stopping points at places like
Mudchute northbound where there's only an entrance to the platform at
the southern end.

Anybody witnessed any panicky barging through the carriage at Cutty
Sark yet?

No. *As I was saying, announcement beforehand and extra staff on board
in case.

I got another one this evening; pretty sure it was a different unit
and again the internal displays not working.

This may be some kind of issue.

Today I notice that the long trains still don't have internal
displays.

The extra staff aren't there any more, and there aren't announcements
at the SDO stations.