Old March 12th 10, 06:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default LUL Job Cuts

In message
,
" writes
I didn't realise that Mr. Crow was in the labour advice market, and
although one of his members was famously shown to behave reprehensibly
to a passenger last year, recommending his members to start robbing
passengers is a bit much.

Assuming that's the Holborn incident you are referring to I think you
will find that it turned out the gentleman in question was not a union
member, let alone an RMT member.