Old March 12th 10, 08:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default LUL Job Cuts

On Fri, 12 Mar 2010, MIG wrote:

On 12 Mar, 16:28, " wrote:
On Mar 11, 2:06 pm, Mizter T wrote:

On Mar 11, 1:40 pm, Paul wrote:

Reported on BBC News.

I foresee a summer of discontent on the tube, with the strikes no
doubt carefully timed to coincide with England's matches in the World
Cup

Turbulence ahead...

Bob Crow said:

"If these cuts to jobs are bulldozed through by Transport for London
it will turn London's tube stations into a muggers' paradise."

I didn't realise that Mr. Crow was in the labour advice market, and
although one of his members was famously shown to behave reprehensibly
to a passenger last year, recommending his members to start robbing
passengers is a bit much.

M.M.

I'm struggling to find anything correct in your posting.

That's not fair - his headers are formatted correctly.

tom

--
I fought the law and the law won.