Old March 14th 10, 01:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet Basil Jet is offline

Default Wheelchair

solar penguin wrote:
Basil Jet wrote:

Roughly how much is LU spending on making the network accessible? Is
a billion a reasonable figure?

Reasonable figure? It is not reasonable spending _any_ figure on it,
and never will be.

It's a simple, scientific, biological fact that human beings are
bipeds. We walk on two legs. People using wheelchairs are, by
definition, not bipeds and therefore are not human beings. That is a
fact. Deal with it. The law should be ammended to treat them as the
sub-human animals that they are.

The most likely explanation for your post is that you think I intend to
object to such spending and are taking the **** out of what you perceive to
be my mentality. You are quite wrong about my intention.

--
We are the Strasbourg. Referendum is futile.