Old March 14th 10, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default LUL Job Cuts

In message , Zen83237
writes

Assuming that's the Holborn incident you are referring to I think you will
find that it turned out the gentleman in question was not a union member,
let alone an RMT member.

Strange choice of wording. Exactly what aspect of this man's behaviour made
him a "gentleman". I can think of a choice words to describe the LUL
employee and gentleman isn't one of them.

Why? I treat everybody equally. I don't know (neither do you) all the
details in this case so I give him the benefit of any doubt.

I've also snipped the excess crap that you left in your reply; you might
also consider fixing your sig. sep. and dumping Outlook Express for a
proper news reader.

HTH