Old March 14th 10, 11:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
joelpk joelpk is offline

Default Meeting someone at Heathrow - Where? correction to original question

I had the wrong terminals

Later this month I am flying to LHR from the US and my friend is
flying in from Saudi Arabia. Our planes are about an hour apart early
morning arrivals.

We come in at terminals3 and 4. My friend to termnal 3 and me to
terminal 4. I would like to minimize my walking

Where would be a good place to meet, especially where
there is a place to sit down (the hips are not working like they use
to). Neither of us is familiar with LHR. We want to take the
Piccadilly line to Russell Sq

Thanks to those who answered my earlier post

Thanks in advance