Old March 15th 10, 05:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Meeting someone at Heathrow - Where? correction to original question

In message , at 01:55:05 on Mon, 15 Mar
2010, michael adams remarked:
We come in at terminals3 and 4. My friend to termnal 3 and me to
terminal 4. I would like to minimize my walking

As you're going to be using the Picadilly Line tube afterwards
the easiest way to do this would be to use the train as you can
buy a ticket to cover both journeys. There are escalators at both
stations.

But you can't easily do T3-T4 on the Piccadilly. And T3 is a long way
from the station... almost impossibly so for someone with mobility
problems. The only answer that will work is to take a bus from T3-T4
[route 555, every 19 minutes, free], meet up at a designated point on
the arrivals concourse, then take the tube from there.

If the T3 arrivee is the one getting in an hour after T4, that will
delay things, so perhaps reverse the process - but that still leaves the
long walk to the T3 tube station.