Old March 17th 10, 10:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster travelcard oddity

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 02:42:54PM +0000, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:35:31
on Tue, 16 Mar 2010, David Cantrell remarked:
They're clearly capable of learning, but it's not made obvious that
there is anything to learn in the first place.

They have to learn to pick up an OEP before starting the journey.

What's your point?

I don't do .INI, .BAT, or .SYS files. I don't assign apps to files.
I don't configure peripherals or networks before using them. I have
a computer to do all that. I have a Macintosh, not a hobby.
-- Fritz Anderson