Old January 13th 04, 02:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jim Brittin Jim Brittin is offline

Default Walford - Does anybody leave the square?

In article ,
says...
CharlesPottins wrote:

Trams? Viaduct? Sure someone has not confused Corrie with "Whatever
Happened to the Likely Lads"? (metro going over Byker, as seen from
vicinity of Ship pub?)

Getting back to Walford, I've not been watching East Enders for long, but
as I've yet to see anyone apart from Charlie (who's a tax driver) going to
work, what use have the residents of Albert Square (Walford, not the
Stockwell one)

I've not been to the Stockwell one. Has it got a Queen Vic like the
Walford one and the E15 one have?

E15 hasn't ... it closed in 2002