Old March 19th 10, 01:04 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Matthew Dickinson Matthew Dickinson is offline

Default Old Oak Common mega interchange

On 18 Mar, 19:53, D7666 wrote:
On Mar 18, 6:36*pm, Bruce wrote:

Old Oak Common.

But there's also the possibility of

and (c) the Central Line

serving the new station.

I think it's an excellent idea. *In fact it is such a good idea that
Old Oak Common (OOC) should be the terminus of High Speed 2. *

Not the Central Line no.

We are already at capacity, more or less.

The last thing we need on the Central is a major new flow form a
source like that. We already run 30 TPH with the biggest tube size
tube trains on the network. Crossrail will offer relief to the Central
but I suspect by the time that opens grwoth will be such that both
will actually be relieving each other.

n Nick

North Acton station will be within walking distance.