Old March 20th 10, 07:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default 2009 stock

In message , at 14:57:36 on
Thu, 11 Mar 2010, Paul Scott remarked:
I also think Mr Perry sussed it all out, but I cannot find his diagram
anymore...

Sorry for late reply....

See this diagram; the only lifts yet to be commissioned are the two
marked "3" and "4" in the original tube ticket hall:

http://www.perry.co.uk/images/kx-com...with-lifts.jpg

To get to the Victoria Line you need three lifts, either a "type 1" or
"type 2" to the barrier level [1], then the "type 6" to the deep
passage, plus a "type 5" to the platform.

[1] And there's another, not shown, just inside the extension to StP,
which leads from ground level and also the Kent platforms.