Old January 13th 04, 06:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Oyster at Finsbury Park

In article slrnc05nkc.11.takeme2yourNOMORESPAMPLEASE@scratch .garylaw.net,
u n d e r a c h i e v e r wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 09:17:22 +0000 (UTC), Mike Bristow wrote:

I /think/ there are, but I don't use the NLL often.

there are none except at the exit of the station to the street and between the
JLE to the rest of the station

That's true for gates, but I think there are oyster validators on
the west bound central line platforms, just by the bay the DLR uses
- presumably for the use of people who've just got off a WAGN service
and are about to head docklandswards on teh DLR.

I passed through stratford today, and don't recall any validators
by the NLL platforms; wasn't really looking though.

shouldn't the Oyster give the traveller the benefit of the doubt where
there are two possible journeys and one is cheaper?

Only if there are no validators (and they should put 'em by the NLL
platforms).

--
You dont have to be illiterate to use the Internet, but it help's.