Old January 13th 04, 08:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Pat Duffy Pat Duffy is offline

Default How Do I Check My Oyster Pre Pay Balance?

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:58:36 GMT, Helen Deborah Vecht
wrote:

I have a Pre Pay Oyster, which I used yesterday for the first time.

How do I keep tracks of what the system thinks I'm using?

The website tells you your balance but not individual transactions.

For a detailed listing you walk up to the large ticket machines or the
q-cutter ones, touch your card on the pad, and a button appears on
screen "view card usage" and it lists them in reverse order.

Finally the ticket off staff can print the most detailed list off of
all on a sort of paper receipt but I'm not sure if they're supposed to
waste time printing those out for ordinary punters, probably will if
you ask nicely though.