Old March 28th 10, 09:32 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.local.london,uk.transport.london
MB MB is offline

Default Killing Fields of Victoria Station

On 27/03/2010 17:53, housetrained wrote:

The death rates are falling because the trauma teams at our great?
hospitals are now so much better at saving victims of stab wounds -
let's face it, they get so much practice. If you quote stats give me the
one that shows stabbings are down - you can't, because they are way up.

Hasn't it also been said that hospitals report that they are treating
far more victims of knife crime than appear in police statistics.