Old January 13th 04, 09:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default How Do I Check My Oyster Pre Pay Balance?

Dave Arquati typed

Lawrence Myers wrote:

Every time you enter through a tube station gate, your balance is shown at
the bottom of the display.

You can also touch your Oyster on a touchscreen ticket machine and get a
complete journey history.

Thanks everyone.

Why is this information not given anywhere? I have looked at the Oyster
website and been looking around stations I visited. I don't think it is
on any of the leaflets I hoard.

The leaflet in the Oyster wallet[1] is out of date and gives little Pre
Pay information. The insert I downloaded today (Nov 2003) is a bit more
recent, but still not sufficiently informative.

[1] Not included with my card as supplies had run out.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.