Old March 30th 10, 09:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default National Rail-railcard discounted paper travelcards

In article
,
(Mizter T) wrote:

Don't forget that their bus passes will allow them free bus travel
at any time after 09:30.

Aha, the ENCTS bus pass can actually be used *at any time* on London
buses - TfL evidently made the decision to accept it 24 hours a day
when the validity of the London Freedom Pass was extended around the
clock on TfL services (though the morning peak restriction for Freedom
Pass holders continues to apply on National Rail).

See:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14305....kt-tab-panel-4
---quote---
Concessionary bus passes from outside London

If you've got a National Concessionary pass from an English council
outside London you can use it at any time on buses in London
displaying this[*] symbol.
---/quote---

[*] where the symbol is the red LT/ TfL roundel.

Thanks for clarifying that. I've not yet had a need to test it with my
pass.

--
Colin Rosenstiel