Old April 6th 10, 09:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default 5 quid minimum top up at ticket offices?

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 02:21:00 -0700 (PDT)
Mizter T wrote:
At major Tube stations (e.g. at London Termini) maybe, but it appears
to be a fairly recent implementation at other stations (or indeed,
across the network?) - I've noticed the posters and signs displayed in
ticket windows having gone up in the last few months or so at many
stations.

How many pounds in shrapnel did Boltar have I wonder?!

Enough for it to be annoying. Luckily the nearby newsagent had no qualms
about taking my money for a topup.

B2003