Old January 14th 04, 09:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Gamer Michael Gamer is offline

Default 'Dirtiest' tube line (air quality)

"Fossil" wrote in message ...
My vote has to be the Northern Line, every time I travel on that line I
always have black 'dirt' in my nose.. no its not bogey/snot!

Fossil

Agreed! not only does the problem of "black dirt" seem worst on this
line (I tend to experience it on most lines if I travel long enough),
but I also feel like passing out when on the underground part of the
line between Camden Town and Golders Green.

Given that others I've spoken with also feel the same along the same
part of the line suggests to me that the are is aweful there.

Michael