Old January 14th 04, 09:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Kat Kat is offline

Default Negative balance Oyster on buses

In message , dan
writes
But this is not about using prepay in the buses, but an oyster season
ticket which has picked up a negative balance after being used outside
of its valid zones on the tube - i.e. a problem which can be
encountered now. Has anyone had this particular problem yet or is
everyone on this newsgroup careful to keep their balances topped up?!

Having now read countless Oysters, I've often seen bus journeys taken
after a negative Pre Pay balance has been incurred.
I assume that this doesn't change its validity on the buses because Pre
Pay hasn't been enabled on them yet so the software isn't looking at
that slot on the Oyster.
--
Kat Me, Ambivalent? Well, yes and no.