Old January 14th 04, 11:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Anon Anon is offline

Default Find a name get the answer

I posted the information not so people could complain as much as get
information from the ones who know. Hence asking to be polite and concise.
To say you should put everyone to the press department or customer services
is just silly.(They also get things wrong)
Can you imagine if you asked a member of staff which platform to go to and
they said they were under contract not to reveal the information.

When it comes to passing information about service disruption onto
customers. I think you will find that frontline staff have as much
difficulty finding out as the travelling public.
As for no PA for seven years then maybe you should ask the local staff why
not. Try asking on a day when there is no disruption you may get a better
response.